Disable Tag on Facebook
Tagging is a feature in facebook which is used to mention your friends on facebook photos and videos. This will make a notification to those users who mentioned on the photo. This is used to intimate those people and to invite your friends on this photo to join the discussion. Nowadays tag option in facebook make irritate the users in facebook. But we can completely disable the tagging option or we can give access permission for some specific people in your friends list. Just follow the below steps to disable tag on facebook
Steps to Disable tag on facebook
1. Login in to your facebook account with your email and password
2. On top right corner of facebook click on the Account tab and then select the "Privacy Settings" option
3. Navigate to Custom (By default Custom will be selected if not then navigate to custom)
4. Then click on the link "Customize settings". you will be navigate to new page
5. Goto "hings others share" category and Click on the edit option for "Photos and videos you're tagged in".
6. New popup will be open there you can configure Choose Custom and add your close friends by individual and by list.