Recommended Maximum Title tag length for Google in SEO
The title tag will be best fit if it does not exist 63 characters. The maximum length is 70 character for Google.
Things to be done while setting Title tag while doing SEO:
1. Make sure the title length is 63 (max: 70) characters.
2. Put the important keywords in the front as possible.
3. Putting site/ domain name in the tilte is your choice.
4. Without using and, or, is try to use comma or |
5. Try to avoid using meaningless words or special characters
6. avoid Duplicate title